Thursday, November 09, 2006

2nd week of work -- almost over!

my train was SO crowded and uncomfortable today, I couldn't figure out why cuz normally it's fine, even if i don't get to sit down. i wonder if there's a diff in the 2 and the 3 (i don't normally care which i take, but maybe i should). maybe the 2, which i was on today, goes farther down into brooklyn and picks up more people. this weird round woman sitting on the bench next to where i was standing stared at me the whole time. then when she got up to get out of the train she tugged on my coat, which i was carrying under my arm, and said something i couldn't understand -- either "nice coat" or "nice show," i couldn't tell. there was also this guy standing next to me with an open cup of hot coffee that was sloshing all over the edges and down this plastic bag he was carrying, and i was paranoid it was gonna get all over me cuz he was squished up against my side. he got a drop on my bag, which i sneakily wiped off on another rider's back as i was getting off the train. that's my story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home